So you're going beyond Developer? Good. So are we.
Role: Technical Team Leader (Sydney)
We’re about driving the very best outcomes for our clients, helping them lift their performance. Long experience says a critical ingredient is the best people - people of capability, resilience and judgement.
Perhaps that's you.
We deliver award-winning, state-of-the-art business intelligence and corporate performance management (think budgets, forecasts, reporting and predictive analysis, except right, and meaningful, and actionable) for Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership. And we love it. We really do.
We want every role to be something to enjoy. We go after that. For our Development Team it's about...
- BEING the CALUMO software (developed and supported here in Australia), leveraging and realising the Microsoft business intelligence stack, to help our Consultants, to help our Clients. We are in charge of our destiny.
- being committed to process and routine around dev ops and test, because that provides the foundation for us to be creative in adding functionality and getting it out to our clients. Cycles are short, updates are frequent, and feedback almost immediate.
- working with our CALUMO Consultants who are our BAs (among other things), close to Clients, understanding Clients' businesses, able to contextualise for us, so we get to understand. Keen to test, keen to see our work in the hands of Clients.
- crossing minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
- and our environment being flexible, agile, inclusive and growing. Flexible hours, working from home - all part of the mix.
And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – good ideas get heard, road tested, and put to work.
Our Developers are into it - passionate coders and problem solvers, who like getting hands dirty grokking the code base and keeping it sleek and beautiful. They're always looking to improve themselves and the environment (code base, processes and tools) - it's just who we are.
We'll teach you CALUMO (the software and the philosophy). Then you’ll be running the day to day activities of the team, contributing to the development and direction of the software, the planning priorities, providing technical leadership to the devs, and customer support internally and even externally.
As they support you, so you’ll support the CTO and other senior stakeholders in developing the product roadmap.
If this is you, we'll actively support you in extending your skills and we’ll pay you well, because this software, this work - it's valuable stuff.
If you're interested, we should speak. Upload your CV, a cover note telling me how this is you, and the key question on your mind.