You want to be the one they trust to guide them forward. Good. We want that too.
Role: Senior Consultant (Melbourne-based)
We’re about driving the very best outcomes for our clients, helping them lift their performance. Long experience says a critical ingredient is the best people - people of capability, resilience and judgement.
Perhaps that's you.
We deliver award-winning, state-of-the-art business intelligence and corporate performance management (think budgets, forecasts, reporting and predictive analysis, except right, and meaningful, and actionable) for Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership. And we love it. We really do.
Our best people join us and they stay, because:
- Our work has variety – our days do not get monotonous. We (and with our clients) challenge each other in a supportive environment and work together. Though this we (all) become more than we were. We push the bounds of Microsoft tech, and we are not chained to our keyboards. You’ll lead the work with a variety of clients, industries and projects.
- Our work is with Clients - understanding their needs and designing and implementing solutions that help them.
- We get to use the CALUMO software (developed and supported here in Australia) that leverages and realises the Microsoft business intelligence stack. You'll be designing that in, integrating, and making it dance.
- Our environment is flexible, agile, inclusive and growing.
And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – your good ideas get heard, road tested, and put to work.
- We get to cross minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
The discussion is robust, and stands on respect for experience and success.
There is no better place to learn the art of Business Intelligence.
You’ll have a solid background of years in corporate performance improvement, probably in Finance, Tech, or Operations, and excellent outcomes-focussed technical skills in Excel and TSQL. You're fonder of the toolbox than the first aid kit. You've led project teams and execution before. We'll teach you CALUMO (the software and the philosophy). You'll have experience in data-warehousing, Analysis Services and MDX - if not, but you do have the desire to learn, we'll teach you that too. Then you'll be the one, leading the work with the Client, understanding (and sometimes helping set) the goals, settling the detail, designing, building, directing traffic, testing and deploying, with the experience and capability of the rest of CALUMO standing with you.
If this is you, we'll support you in extending your skills and we’ll pay you well, because this work is extremely valuable.
If you're interested, we need to speak, soon. Upload your CV, a cover note telling me how this is you, and the key question on your mind...