You are professional, you have structure around your actions, and you get excited by seeing customers achieve more than they ever thought possible around Reporting, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
Role: Business Development Manager (Melbourne-based)
You know what makes businesses tick, you understand the finance process, and the challenges finance teams face and what is on their wishlist. You are a professional business developer who is already working around finance teams or a finance professional who sees a more exciting future as a business developer at the cutting edge of BI and Planning.
You are ready to engage with the market through multiple business development activities but supported by a highly experienced sales and marketing team. This role requires someone with a strong background in B2B solution selling who partners with customers to deliver their needs and convert them into long term business prospects. You will find new customers while you grow existing customers.
Our best people join us and they stay, because:
- Our work has variety – our days do not get monotonous. We (and with our clients) challenge each other in a supportive environment and work together. Though this we (all) become more than we were. We push the bounds of Microsoft tech, and we are not chained to our keyboards. You’ll work with a variety of clients, industries and projects, without having to get new jobs.
- Our work is with Clients - understanding their needs and designing and implementing solutions that help them. Our Graduates get to see that process at work, and they are part of the build and implementation work.
- We get to use the CALUMO software (developed and supported here in Australia) that leverages and realises the Microsoft business intelligence stack.
- Our environment is flexible, agile, inclusive and growing.
And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – good ideas (from anywhere in the business) get heard, road-tested, and put to work.
- We get to cross minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
There is no better place to start to learn the art of practical, outcomes-focused Business Intelligence.
About us, we use world-leading technology, built by Finance People for Finance People in Australia. We deliver world-leading*, award-winning, state-of-the-art business intelligence and corporate performance management (think budgets, forecasts, reporting and predictive analysis, except correct, and meaningful, timely and actionable) for Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership.
We are growing, and these are new positions to support that growth, in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. What is on offer is a base salary to attract the right calibre of person and an incentive program that is designed to inspire and retain top performers. Apart from the above, this is a chance to be part of a real growth story and growth creates opportunities.
Is this you? If you're interested, we need to speak soon. Upload your CV, along with a covering letter outlining why you and what sets you apart, using the Apply Now button or the link below.
Please note no covering letter, no response.
* We're not making this up. The BARC BI Survey 2018, the world's largest survey of business intelligence software users, has CALUMO top-ranked in eleven categories - www.calumo.com/BARC2018/