You want to be the one who brings the certainty, who sees the path when others can't. We call that 'Engagement Director'.
Role: Engagement Director (Sydney-based)
We’re about driving the very best outcomes for our clients, helping them lift their performance. Long experience says a critical ingredient is the best people - people of capability, resilience and judgement.
Perhaps that's you.
We deliver award-winning, state-of-the-art business intelligence and corporate performance management (think budgets, forecasts, reporting and predictive analysis, except right, and meaningful, and actionable) for Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership. And we love it. We really do.
Our best people join us and they stay, because:
- Our work has variety – our days do not get monotonous. We (and with our clients) challenge each other in a supportive environment and work together. Though this we (all) become more than we were. We push the bounds of Microsoft tech, and we are not chained to our keyboards. You’ll lead the work of finding profitability with clients.
- Our work is with Clients - understanding their needs and designing and implementing a portfolio of solutions over time to lift their businesses.
- We use the CALUMO software (developed and supported here in Australia) that realises the Microsoft business intelligence stack. You'll be designing that in, integrating, and making it dance in ways you among few know it can.
- Our environment is flexible, agile, inclusive and growing.
And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – your ideas get heard, road tested, and put to work.
- We cross minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
The discussion is robust, and stands on respect for experience and success.
The bar is set high for the Seniors and Consultants, who will look to you.
There is simply no better place to practice the art of Business Intelligence.
You’ll have a solid background of years in business, probably in Finance, Tech, or Operations, and long had excellent outcomes-focussed technical skills in Excel and TSQL. You've led project teams and execution to success. You've come out of each project with a list of other new things that could and should be done. We'll teach you CALUMO (the software and the philosophy). We’ll teach each other things we know about analytics, OLAP, MDX, Analysis Services and data warehousing. Then you'll be the one, working with the client C-levels, function heads and execution teams, unlocking superior decision-making, showing the Seniors and Consultants how it's done, carrying Clients from project to project on a path to rising profitability. You'll take your place among the sharpest minds at CALUMO, as we stand with you.
We'll support you in extending your skills, we’ll pay you well, because when you are this capable, nothing else will do.
If you're interested, we need to speak, soon. Upload your CV, a cover note telling me how this is you, and the key question on your mind...