You want to be more than ‘just a Consultant’. Good. We want that too.
Role: Consultant (Sydney-based)
We’re about driving the very best outcomes for our clients, helping them lift their performance. Long experience says a critical ingredient is the best people - people of capability, resilience and judgement.
Perhaps that's you.
We deliver award-winning, state-of-the-art business intelligence and corporate performance management (think budgets, forecasts, reporting and predictive analysis, except right, and meaningful, and actionable) for Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership. And we love it. We really do.
Our best people join us and they stay, because:
- Our work has variety – our days do not get monotonous. We (and with our clients) challenge each other in a supportive environment and work together. Though this we (all) become more than we were. We push the bounds of Microsoft tech, and we are not chained to our keyboards. You’ll work with a variety of clients, industries and projects, without having to go get new jobs.
- Our work is with Clients - understanding their needs and designing and implementing solutions that help them.
- We get to use the CALUMO software (developed and supported here in Australia) that leverages and realises the Microsoft business intelligence stack.
- Our environment is flexible, agile, inclusive and growing.
And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – good ideas get heard, road-tested, and put to work.
- We get to cross minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
There is no better place to learn the art of Business Intelligence.
You’ll need some background in corporate performance improvement, probably in Finance, Tech, or Operations, and strong, outcomes-focussed technical skills in Excel and TSQL. We'll teach you CALUMO (the software and the philosophy). If you've already got experience in data-warehousing, Analysis Services and MDX, great! If not, but you have the desire to learn – we'll teach you. Then you'll be the person, working with the client, settling the detail, designing, building, testing and deploying, with the experience and capability of the rest of CALUMO standing with you.
If this is you, we'll actively support you in extending your skills and we’ll pay you well, because this work, the way we do it, is extremely valuable.
If you're interested, we need to speak. Upload your CV, a cover note telling me how this is you, and the key question on your mind.