Club CALUMO is the perfect opportunity to hear and learn from your peers as they share their Business Analytics, BI, Reporting & Planning experiences.
Our case study is from Andrew Gibson, Manager - Finance Information Systems from University of Canberra.
CALUMO started at the University in 2009.
Universities are facing a tightening funding model and need to be smarter with allocating their funding. Andrew's presentation will focus on some of the following topics:
- The story of UC over the past 18 months - how they decided to grow the CALUMO system and managed the change of extra data sources and reporting needs.
- Student Revenue reporting – what was gained from a site visit to UNSW and how they are applying student revenue reporting so faculties have a better picture on where their revenue is coming from.
- Responding to the need for better Project Management reporting. How UC introduced a consistent approach for project management reporting that includes both project financials but also the project management elements of project status, progress, issues, risk and timelines.
- Salary planner rebuild for the annual budget process. How the University is integrating employee salary into the budget process and how it can then be used for future reporting.
- HR leave reporting – bringing this information to the surface so managers can better manage their staff and contractors.
- Dashboard reporting to bring all of the above together – where UC gained direction on the design and content.
- The approach for report templates to aid in the rapid development and deployment of reports to better meet end user needs.
Also - on the day, CALUMO’s James Summerton and David Elsey will present the very latest CALUMO upgrades and features.Bring a colleague - talk to the CALUMO Consultants and find out what's new in Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management and Data Analytics.