You want to be more than ‘just a Developer’. Good. We want that too.
Role: Senior Developer
So, you want to be “not your average Developer”? That’s great! We don’t “do” average.
Perhaps that's you..
We’re about driving the very best outcomes for our clients, helping them lift their performance. Long experience says a critical ingredient is the best people - people of capability, resilience and judgement. Perhaps that's you. We deliver award-winning, state-of-the-art business intelligence and corporate performance management (think budgets, forecasts, reporting and predictive analysis, except right, and meaningful, and actionable) for Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership. And we love it. We really do.
Our best people join us and they stay, because:
- Our work has variety – our days do not get monotonous. We (and with our clients) challenge each other in a supportive environment and work together. Though this we (all) become more than we were. We push the bounds of Microsoft tech, and we are not chained to our keyboards. You’ll work with a variety of clients, industries and projects, without having to go get new jobs.
- Our work is with Clients - understanding their needs and designing and implementing solutions that help them.
- We get to use the CALUMO software (developed and supported here in Australia) that leverages and realises the Microsoft business intelligence stack.
- Our environment is flexible, agile, inclusive and growing.
And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – good ideas get heard, road-tested, and put to work.
- We get to cross minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
There is no better place to learn the art of Business Intelligence.
We're about every role being something to enjoy. For our Developers it's about...
- BEING the CALUMO software(developed and supported here in Australia), leveraging and realising the Microsoft business intelligence stack, to help our Consultants, to help our Clients. We are in charge of our destiny.
- being committed to process and routine around dev ops and test, because that provides the foundation for us to be creative in adding functionality and getting it out to our clients. Cycles are short, updates are frequent, and feedback almost immediate.
- working with our CALUMO Consultants who are our BAs (among other things), close to Clients, understanding Clients' businesses, able to contextualise for us, so we get to understand. Keen to test, keen to see our work in the hands of Clients.
- crossing minds with some of the best BI people in the world.
- and our environment being flexible, agile, inclusive and growing. Flexible hours, working from home - all part of the mix. And we try hard to avoid bureaucracy – good ideas get heard, road tested, and put to work.
You’ll need to be into it - a senior developer who is first and foremost a passionate coder and problem solver. You like getting hands dirty grokking a code base and keeping it sleek and beautiful. You're always looking to improve yourself and the environment (code base, processes and tools).
If this is you, we'll actively support you in extending your skills and we’ll pay you well, because this software, this work - it's valuable stuff.
If you're interested, we should speak. Upload your CV, a cover note telling me how this is you, and the key question on your mind.